We’ve expanded our current openings. Please have a look below and contact us with any questions you might have.
- Fast and efficient editing.
- Edit turnarounds based on our editorial schedule.
- Final edit control.
This entry level position is responsible for helping to coordinate production, promotional scheduling, beta reading and blog/social posts.
5-10 hours weekly, 90 day review with possibility for increased hours. This is a work from home position that will require telephone or in-person meetings several times a week.
- Production Scheduling
- Collaborate with Executive Editor and related positions (editors, writers, designers) to create and maintain a production schedule for story ideas (plot, beats, etc), outlines, first draft, proof reading, feedback, final edits, cover design
- Soliciting feedback from author street teams to incorporate into the production schedule.
- Promotional Scheduling
- Collaborate with Executive Editor on developing a scheduling systems for 100+ Kindle books.
- Schedule, evaluate and research ebook promotional sites, i.e. (Freebooksy, Booksends, Bookzio etc)
- Proof/Beta Reading
- This position is responsible for proof reading and providing story feedback to writers.
- Blog/Social Posts
- Publishing industry specific (services, authors, writers, etc) blog posts with WordPress.
- Creating Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and related social posts to engage followers and grow author brands.
- Additional related tasks & responsibilities could be assigned.
- enthusiasm, interpersonal skills, self-motivation and flexibility;
- WordPress , administrative and secretarial skills, including word processing and research skills;
- a high standard of written and spoken English;
- attention to detail, together with the ability to proofread;
- the ability to stay calm under pressure, work well with others and show initiative;
- creativity, and in some cases digital-editing skills. You may also need knowledge and experience of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, etc;
- time management skills, including the ability to keep to tight deadlines.
- Collaborate with Executive Editor and related positions to create story ideas (plot, beats, etc), outlines, first and final drafts.
- Meeting deadlines on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Blurb writing.
- Non-fiction (self-help, business)
- Short Stories
- Blog Posts
- Create original concepts based on genre, titles & blurbs.
- Cover re-creations and revisions.
- Creatives For Facebook Ads
- Book Banners
- Series Collages
- Logo Design