Current Openings – Updated July 2021
We’ve expanded our current job openings.
Please have a look below and contact us with any questions you might have.
This entry level position is responsible for helping to coordinate production, promotional scheduling, beta reading and blog/social posts across various genres and website niches.
5-10 hours weekly, 90 day review with possibility for increased hours. This is a work from home position that will require weekly communications via email, chat, video or telephone.
- Production Scheduling
- Collaborate with Executive Editor and related positions (editors, writers, designers, assistants) to create and maintain a production schedule for story ideas (plot, beats, etc), outlines, first draft, proof reading, feedback, final edits, cover design
- Soliciting feedback from author street teams to incorporate into the production schedule.
- Requesting content from ghost writers to post to blog websites, niche industry sites and local business sites.
- Promotional Scheduling
- Collaborate with Executive Editor on developing a scheduling system for 120+ Kindle books.
- Schedule, evaluate and research ebook promotional sites, i.e. (Freebooksy, Booksends, Bookbub etc)
- Proof/Beta Reading
- This position is responsible for proofreading and providing story feedback to writers and other content creators.
- Blog/Social Posts
- Publishing industry specific (services, authors, writers, etc) blog posts with WordPress.
- Creating Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and related social posts to engage followers and grow author and/or website brands.
- Additional related tasks & responsibilities could be assigned.
- Enthusiasm, interpersonal skills, self-motivation and flexibility.
- WordPress , administrative and secretarial skills, including word processing and research skills.
- A high standard of written and spoken English.
- Attention to detail, together with the ability to proofread.
- Creativity, and in some cases digital-editing skills. You may also need knowledge and experience of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Time management skills, including the ability to keep to tight deadlines.
- Collaborate with Executive Editor and related positions to create story ideas (plot, beats, etc), outlines, first and final drafts.
- Meeting deadlines on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Blurb writing.
- Blog writing.
- Content and research writing.
- Non-fiction (self-help, business)
- Short Stories
- Blog Posts
- How To
Currently looking for content editors only.
- Fast and efficient editing.
- Edit turnarounds based on our editorial schedule.
- Minor rephrasing and light rewriting.
- Fact checking and refreshing of content where needed.
- Identify grammar issues.
- Correct punctuation errors and awkward phrasing.
Cover & Graphic Designers
- Create original concepts based on genre, titles & blurbs.
- Cover re-creations and revisions.
- Creatives for Facebook ads.
- Book banners.
- Series collages.
- Logo design.
- Print ads.
Beta Reader Jobs
- Fast reading with strict turnaround schedules.
- Commenting on spelling, punctuation and grammar errors.
- Collaboration through Google docs.
- Timely communications via email.